Sydney: Australia and New Zealand’s leading fashion, sports, beauty and lifestyle retailer, THE ICONIC, today announced the launch of a dedicated Home destination. This exciting new portal offers ANZ shoppers access to a leading curation of contemporary homeware brands alongside THE ICONIC’s already coveted 80,000+ assortment across fashion, beauty to kids.
With a focus on a more sustainable and contemporary assortment, THE ICONIC Home delivers an all-in-one destination to seamlessly access bedding, stationery, towels, kitchen and bath accessories, tech, aromatherapy, artwork and more. Customers can add-to-cart from over 130 leading brands with more to come, including Sheet Society, Aesop, In Bed, Saarde, Crosley, Country Road, Black Blaze, Seed & Sprout, Ettitude and Olive et Oriel.
THE ICONIC Home will also be the exclusive new destination to access AERE Home. An extension of AERE’s line of considered styles for women and men, this cult ICONIC exclusive brand now offers access to a range of premium linen bedding to create the perfect bedroom sanctuary.
For those looking to make more conscious homeware buys, this new destination further expands THE ICONIC’s Considered Edit, an innovative onsite filter that makes it easy to shop via six unique sustainability values. Currently 45% of the retailer’s Home assortment is shoppable via THE ICONIC’s Considered Edit, including brands such as Seljak Blankets and Kip&Co.
Erica Berchtold, THE ICONIC CEO comments: “We are thrilled to announce the launch of THE ICONIC Home and offer our ANZ customers even more choice when shopping with us. Whether you are looking to refresh your bedroom space, elevate your home office, or stock up on the latest fashion, beauty, sport and tech must-haves, this launch is testament to our unwavering commitment to offer our customers an unrivalled shopping experience in line with their evolving needs.”
The announcement of THE ICONIC’s new Home destination follows the launch of THE ICONIC’s Wellness, Beauty and Kids Toys categories last year, in addition to THE ICONIC Adaptive Edit, introduced last month to better serve the broad and diverse needs of ANZ consumers living with disability and other access needs.
Top 10 Home Picks from THE ICONIC Home | Shop now HERE
- Voyage Portable Turntable – Crosley
- Linen Quilt Cover Set – AERE Home
- Shell Towel – Kobn
- Olive Linen Tablecloth – Saarde
- Linen Bread Bag – Seed & Sprout
- Column Pillar Candle Duo – Black Blaze
- Quick Dip Bondi Art Print – Olive et Oriel
- Eve Linen Sheet Set – Sheet Society
- Full Length Linen Apron – IN BED
- Husk Cushion – Aura Home
Three key SS21/22 Home Trends from Joshua Nunan, THE ICONIC Home Buying Manager
1) Mindfully made: “A continued movement to mindful living is influencing a new wave of conscious design. Embrace eco-friendly fabrics or support designs that give back to the community, by using THE ICONIC Considered edit to shop via six unique sustainability values.”
2) Zen-escapes: “With many of us spending increased time at home, we’re seeing customers look to create spaces that channel retreat and wellness. Create your own at-home sanctuary with neutral toned interiors, minimalist silhouettes, candles, and tech-enhanced aromatherapy.”
3) Retro tech: “Old is new again when it comes to tech and audio escapes. Throwback to classic tunes with vinyl record players, turntables and speakers that offer your interiors a retro aesthetic, enhanced with modern-day tech like wifi and bluetooth.”
About THE ICONIC:
THE ICONIC is Australia and New Zealand’s leading fashion,sports and beauty destination. Since 2011, it has defined the future of retail by creating a seamless and inspiring shopping experience for its customers. THE ICONIC delivers across Australia and New Zealand, free shipping over $50 and free returns for 30 days. THE ICONIC is Australia and New Zealand’s most downloaded fashion app with over 4m downloads to date. THE ICONIC has thousands of international and local brands and products across Women, Men, Sport, Beauty, Home, Designer, Kids, Considered and Outlet, with hundreds of new products curated on-site daily. A proud member of Global Fashion Group, the world’s leader in online fashion for growth markets, THE ICONIC is focused on liberating its customers through seamless and inspiring experiences. For more information, please visit http://www.theiconic.com.au
About Global Fashion Group
Global Fashion Group is the leading fashion and lifestyle destination in growth markets across LATAM, CIS, SEA and ANZ. From our people, to our customers and partners, we exist to empower everyone to express their true selves through fashion. Our four e-commerce platforms: dafiti, lamoda, ZALORA and THE ICONIC connect an assortment of international, local and own brands to more than one billion consumers from diverse cultures and lifestyles. GFG’s platforms provide seamless and inspiring customer experiences from discovery to delivery, powered by art & science that is infused with unparalleled local knowledge. Our vision is to be the #1 online destination for fashion & lifestyle in growth markets, and we are committed to doing this responsibly by being people and planet positive across everything we do.